- Formed from wood shavings and wood dust
- Use no adhesives or additives
- Can be used on open fires or wood burners
- Produce more heat than traditional logs
- Are easier and cleaner to use than traditional logs
- Create very little ash
- Are carbon neutral
- Have very good environmental credentials – They are made from materials that would normally be considered as a waste product.
We recommend that Briquettes are mixed with logs or other fuels when used as an open fire, this increases there burn time.
When using briquettes in a wood burner, do not over fill the wood burner; the briquettes may expand slightly during combustion. We also recommend that the air flow be reduced through the wood burner; this will increase the briquettes burn time.
Approximate weight of this bag of briquettes is 10kg.