Thistle BondingCoat backing plaster is first choice for plasterers working with smooth or low suction backgrounds.
It's easy to spread and finish thanks to its fine mix and good workability, making it the ideal undercoat on new walls, or for making good old walls before skimming with British Gypsum finishing plasters.
- Undercoat plaster for low suction surfaces
- Ideal for new walls, or for making good old walls
- Good workability due to a fine mix
- Ideal for applying directly to plasterboard where dubbing out is required
- Provides an excellent base coat for Thistle finishing plasters
- Pre-treatment is required for painted surfaces